Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are having a nice spring day...it is unusually overcast and rainy here today...not a good day for an Easter egg hunt. Here are just a few Easter cards I made... I actually made a few more, but the pictures don't do them justice...I don't have the cards anymore to re-photograph and I'm a bit embarrased to post them.


The first uses Amuse stamps...love those little chicks! The second uses a favorite Penny Black bunny and a Savvy sentiment.


Thanks for peeking!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Easter to you, Girlfriend!

Adorable cards . . . you know how much I love this PB bunny. His expression is just priceless!

Hugs,
Colleen

Jenny Gropp said...

I love that "peeps" sentiment and don't have it!! .... YET!
Both cards are super cute, love the shadowing under the bunny -- it's just right and of course Bunny needs a flower in her fur! I was thinking when I saw your design - it would be cute to glue sand under the chickies feet... hmmm, might have to play with that idea!
Thanks for all the great comments you leave me. So... money is flying out of your wallet because of me?? Just think of it as doing your part to help out the economy!

janel said...

I was thinking about you today and wanted to stop by and say hi. Darling cards and your work is always a treat. Have a great week.