Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OLW 18: Trees

I am really late this week posting for last Wednesday's challenge over at Simplicity's blog.  Been busy working on a project.  But, after looking at all the thumbnails of those who have participated, (68!!), I noticed one type of trees obviously missing....Palm Trees!  Yes, I know it's September and many are thinking fall type trees, or beginning to think about Christmas trees/winter trees, but I want to extend summer as looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg as I possibly can.  And palm trees come to mind!  Someplace nice and sunny and warm, to remind me of summer.   So, here's my entry for the challenge of a one layer card showcasing a tree or trees.
Sand is by Sarasota stamps, and the palm tree/hammock and sentiment are by A Muse.  Lightly drew in a water line with one of my copics.   Enjoy!

Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love your scene with the sand and shoreline and am so gonna CASE this. So glad you got in on the challenge.
Hugs,
Colleen

LaNell said...

That is just the cutest stamp. Hope your cute project is going well.

Anonymous said...

Love your card!!! The addition of the water is a great touch!
Sharon D. from Canada

Joan B said...

what a perfect sentiment for that image! great card