Thursday, March 10, 2011

FTL 130 Birthday Wishes

I have had this sketch from the Clean and Simple blog, ftl 130, on my desk since it was posted last Friday.  It has been in various stages of assembly for the last few days and I FINALLY finished it today.

Great sketch!  I can see myself using this often.   Really easy to do.  (so why couldn't I get it completed sooner?????)

I used some patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl mini deck, cardstock from my stash, the fairly new button die from PTI (in love!), scallop die from QK, an EKSuccess punch, Hero Arts sentiment, and some white string dyed with my copics to finish off the buttons.


Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this sketch too, but I didn't get it done at all! I love you DP and buttons!

LaNell said...

Carol, I totally agree! This sketch is terrific. I have dug in my scrap basket and made several cards using this sketch. Love the colors in your card and the DP design. I'm looking at how green our grass in Central KY has gotten after so much rain. I'm very happy! Your card fits very well.

Colleen said...

Great job, gf! Love your choice of dp for this.
Hugs,
Colleen

Pauline said...

Great card. Great colours. Of course I know how much you like green. Neat layout. I will have to try that.
Hugs